J2EE Developer / J2ee Analyst / J2ee programmer
is responsible for the technical analysis & implementation of the Order Management components build on web technologies.
The analyst programmer will:
* translate business requirements and functional analysis into technical specifications taking into account existing systems / architecture.
* perform feasibility studies and impact analysis (content, workload, risk) of change requests on existing systems and new projects.
* define & document appropriate test scenarios based on functional and technical analysis.
* develop & unit test new functionalities
* perform system & integration testing
* make sure deliveries are in line with the initial requirements / scope, technological standards / roadmaps.
* analyze, diagnose and take ownership of problems occurring in the live environment (after being identified by the operational teams as being a development issue).
Skills and Experience
* At least 3 years of relevant working experience as Java/J2EE developer.
* Solid understanding of Web Architectures and related technologies.
* Very good technical knowledge of web services, J2EE, Struts, Hibernate, UML , JDBC, XML, SQL, Jsp
* Language:French and/or Dutch and English
Must be elegiable to work in Belgium and have Language Skills French and/or Dutch
Technical IT Recruiter
Group manger of Java j2ee Professionals on linkedin
T. +44 (0)1274 900332